The Cisco 2600 Series is an award-winning family of modular multiservice access routers, providing flexible LAN and WAN configurations, multiple security options and a range of high performance processors. This range of features makes the Cisco 2600 family the ideal branch-office router for today's (and tomorrow's) business requirements.
The latest additions to the Cisco 2600 Series family of modular routers include the Cisco 2600XM models and the Cisco 2691. These new models deliver extended performance, higher density, enhanced security performance and increased concurrent application support to meet the growing demands of branch offices today.
The Cisco 2600 modular multiservice routers offer versatility, integration, and power. With over 70 network modules and interfaces, the modular architecture of the Cisco 2600 Series easily allows interfaces to be upgraded to accommodate network expansion.
- Internet/intranet access with Firewall security
- Multiservice voice/data integration
- Analog and digital dial access services
- Virtual Private Network (VPN) access
- Inter-VLAN routing
- Routing with bandwidth management
- Integration of flexible routing and low density switching