|Switches - 8-Port 10/100/1000 + 2 Gigabit Ports (SFP) Advanced POE Switch
|Summary of Features
PGS6208 is a series of advanced PoE managed compact Switches. With 8 ports 10/100/1000BaseTX and two shared miniGBIC ports for fiber extension usage. It is the ultimate solution for remote managed or isolated workgroups.
Available Power over Ethernet eliminates the need to run 110/220 VACpower to wireless network, IP Telephony or other powered devices on a wired LAN. Use of a Power over Ethernet system eliminates the need to deploy double cabling Systems in an enterprise, thus allowing greater flexibility and significantly DECreasing installation costs.
PGS6208 is a series of compact Switches provides advanced management features usually found in enterprise Switches. Providing IEEE standard (802.3Af) to transmit data and power over the Ethernet CAT5,CAT5e, CAT6, along with IGMP snooping, QoS, Vlan Tagging and port security makes the PGS6208series an ingenious yet simple answer for today's complicated networking needs.
Advanced Management Features:
- 8 RJ-45 ports for 10/100/1000BaseTx + 2 shared miniGBIC Gigabit ports (SFP) with/without PoE
- 8 ports PoE Power source, 15.4W power output on each port (PoE models only)
- MDI/MDI-X auto-sense on all ports and IEEE 802.3Ab Auto MDI/MDI-X on all 100/1000 ports
- Spanning Tree (802.1D), Rapid Spanning Tree (802.1W) and MSTP (802.1S) for fast recovery rings
- Back pressure and IEEE 802.3X compliant Flow Control
- Provides 8K MAC address
- Provides 1MB Memory buffer
- Multicasting, Broadcasting and flooding Control
- 802.1Q Tagged based VLAN, Private VLAN (PVE) and GVRP for dynamic VLAN registration
- Eight priority queues with Strict Priority and WRR. Classification by Port No., 802.1P, DSCP, TCP/UDP
- Packet-filtering, 802.1X Port-Based / MAC-Based authentication and Port Mirroring for monitoring
- IP Multicast Filtering through IGMP Snooping. Ingress and egress rate limiting at 64kbps granularity
- Traffic classification based on Port number, 801.1P VLAN priority, DS/TOS field in IP packet
- IEEE 802.3Ad Link Aggregation, up to 4 aggregation groups with 4 ports
- Up to 1024 L2~L4 ACL rules. SNTP for time syncronization
- Supports Web(SSL), CLI(SSH), Telnet/TFTP, SNMP V1, V2c, V3 management
Computers has a large selection of PGS6208P
in stock or readily available for shipment.
All our Techaya PGS6208P are fully tested
by our certified engineers and come standard
with our 90 (30 for DEC) day warranty. We
also carry a large quantity of new, unused,
and pre-owned PGS6208P along with other
Techaya cards, memory, and accessories.
All of our new PGS6208P, unused PGS6208P,
and used PGS6208P are guaranteed to be
in perfect working and physical condition.
Continental Computers is also your outlet
for selling new Techaya, unused Techaya and used
Techaya. So if you have any new Techaya PGS6208P,
unused Techaya PGS6208P or used Techaya PGS6208P
please let us know by clicking
Also feel free to call or email one of our
expert account executives if you have any
surplus PGS6208P, or any other Techaya equipment
that you are looking to sell and we will get
back to you immediately. For more information
about the selling process please see our C.A.R.S.
program and to see what others are saying
about selling to Continental Computers check
out or testimonials
Continental Computers has been a leading supplier
of Airaya, Cisco, DEC, Engage, Juniper, Techaya, since 1984.
So if you are looking for the quality and
service you deserve please remember Continental
Computers for all your IT and network needs.