|Routers - 7200 Series NPE-G2 Engine With 3 GE/FE/E Ports
|Summary of Features
Increasingly, business applications and services affect aggregation requirements and router-integrated services across the WAN and metropolitan-area network (MAN), at both, the branch office and headquarter.
Consequently, to continue to meet the increasing need for performance for router-integrated services at the branch office and headquarters and to maintain exceptional value and flexibility, Cisco Systems® introduces the newest Processor for the Cisco® 7200VXR Series-the Cisco 7200VXR NPE-G2 Network Processing Engine (Figure 1). The Cisco NPE-G2 addresses the demand for performance and flexibility by further increasing its processing capacity and helping enable the latest Cisco IOS® Software features.
• Provides double the performance compared to the Cisco 7200VXR NPE-G1-up to 2 million pps in Cisco Express Forwarding
• Offers three 10/100/1000-Mbps copper Ethernet ports and optical ports that do not consume any bandwidth points
• Provides one dedicated 10/100-Mbps copper Ethernet port for management
• Provides two USB ports for general Storage and security token storage
• Offers 1 GB of DRAM Memory by default; post-FCS: Optional upgrade to 2 GB DRAM
• Eliminates the requirement for an I/O Controller
• Extends the use of the available I/O slot for a single Port Adapter or a Cisco 7200VXR VPN Service Adapter (part number C7200-VSA) (when available)
• Offers greatly improved price/performance ratio
Computers has a large selection of NPE-G2
in stock or readily available for shipment.
All our NPE-G2 are fully tested
by our certified engineers and come standard
with our 90 (30 for DEC) day warranty. We
also carry a large quantity of new, unused,
and pre-owned NPE-G2 along with other
cards, memory, and accessories.
All of our new NPE-G2, unused NPE-G2,
and used NPE-G2 are guaranteed to be
in perfect working and physical condition.
Continental Computers is also your outlet
for selling new , unused and used
. So if you have any new NPE-G2,
unused NPE-G2 or used NPE-G2
please let us know by clicking
Also feel free to call or email one of our
expert account executives if you have any
surplus NPE-G2, or any other equipment
that you are looking to sell and we will get
back to you immediately. For more information
about the selling process please see our C.A.R.S.
program and to see what others are saying
about selling to Continental Computers check
out or testimonials
Continental Computers has been a leading supplier
of Airaya, Cisco, DEC, Engage, Juniper, Techaya, since 1984.
So if you are looking for the quality and
service you deserve please remember Continental
Computers for all your IT and network needs.